You can pay for your treatments a variety of ways:
- Card payment – contactless or chip and pin
- Online payment i.e. PayPal, card payment (request sent by email)
The salon is located at the bottom of Todmorden Road near Bacup town centre. There are parking restrictions Mon-Saturday on the road directly outside the salon, however there is plenty of free roadside parking a few meters away, on the opposite side. Check the contact page to find me or visit Google maps.
I offer a mobile service for bridal makeup bookings and large groups only. Mileage and travel charges may apply. These bookings can be made by contacting me.
Unfortunately I do not offer mobile services for nail, brow or lash treatments.
I do have a small seating area where a friend or older child can sit and wait, however please do not bring young children with you if possible.
If your treatment is an eyelash treatment (where your eyes will be closed) young children will not be permitted to wait.
I work alone and will be focused on your treatment during your appointment, I will not be able to keep an eye on a child at the same time. There are strong chemicals and sharp and hot equipment within easy reaching, so the salon is not a safe or suitable environment for young children.
For certain treatments you will need a patch test at least 24 hours before your appointment. This is to check for existing allergies to the ingredients in the products that I use. The treatments that will require a patch test are:
- Semi-permanent lash extensions
- Brow or lash tint
- Brow or lash henna
- Lash lift
- Brow Lamination
You will need a patch test if:
- You haven’t been to my salon before, even if you have had the same treatment elsewhere.
- I change the product that I use, in which case I will inform you.
- You haven’t had a patch test or the treatment within 6 months.
Yes you will need to pay a deposit to secure your booking at By Kaylee. Your appointment will not be booked in until a deposit has been paid. All required details will be provided at the time of booking. Find my deposit and cancellation policy here.
- Lash extensions minimum age is 18.
- Lash lift or brow lamination minimum age is 18.
- Acrylic nails minimum age is 16 with parental consent.
- Any tint or henna treatment minimum age is 16 with parental consent.
- Gel polish minimum age is 14 with parental consent and that parent or guardian must be present for the treatment, until the child turns 16.
- Brow wax minimum age is 12 with parental consent and that parent or guardian must be present for the treatment, until the child turns 16.
- Mini manicure minimum age is 10 with parental consent and that parent or guardian must be present for the treatment, until the child turns 16. This treatment may be altered slightly depending on the age of the recipient.
Anyone over 18 can have any treatment. If you are between 16 and 18 you will require signed consent by a parent or guardian for most treatments. Under 16’s will require signed consent and the parent or guardian must be present for the duration of the treatment.