Appointments may only be made with a deposit – this means that until the deposit is received, that time slot is not secured or reserved and can be taken by someone else. Deposits can be paid by PayPal, card payment, bank transfer or cash payment.
The deposit amount varies by treatment and is proportionate to the total cost and duration of appointment.
Terms and conditions
- Cancellations made with less than 48 hours notice may result in loss of your deposit. Or for group bookings and weddings, less than 14 days notice may result in loss of your deposit.
- If an appointment is missed without notifying me, or is cancelled with less than 24 hours notice it will be classed as a ‘No Show’.
- Failure to attend for a patch test will result in cancellation of your appointment. This will be classed as a No Show and your deposit will be retained.
- After one No Show the client may be required to pay 100% of the cost upfront for future bookings. The same deposit terms will apply to the full amount.
- Clients with a high cancellation rate may be required to pay 50% of the treatment cost for future deposits.
- Cancellations made with adequate notice will in most cases receive a refund for the full deposit amount.
- A positive reaction to a patch test will not be classed as a No-show or a late cancellation. Deposits paid can be transferred to another treatment or refunded. The result will be recorded on your client record and treatments of that type will not be able to be carried out at any time in the future.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes late to an appointment the appointment may be cancelled and recorded as a No-Show.
- If you wish to cancel or reschedule a large group or wedding booking I will require at least 14 days notice – please contact me to arrange this. Less than 14 days notice may result in loss of the deposit.
By paying any deposit to secure a booking at By Kaylee you are agreeing to the the terms of the deposit and cancellation policy as set out above.
If you have a complaint about a service carried out at By Kaylee, please contact me directly before leaving a negative review. I will do my absolute most to resolve any problems or complaints.
My 7 day nail guarantee – If you lose or break one or more nails within 7 days of application (any nail enhancement service), please contact me to arrange a free repair or like-for-like replacement.
If you have a complaint outside of the 7 day guarantee period, please do still contact me and I will happily discuss options with you.
If you have a complaint about a product you have purchased, or something else, please do contact me and I will do the best I can to resolve the issue.
All complaints will be handled on a case by case basis, as fairly as possible. However I do reserve the right to refuse a refund where the treatment has been carried out with reasonable care and skill.
I will sometimes take photographs before, during or after any treatment. I will always ask your permission before taking any photographs and you are not obligated to allow it.
In most cases I will also show you, the client, before using the images publicly, and request further written consent before I do so, however in some rare cases this may not be possible and the image may still be used. Clients will never be named without written consent.
Possible uses for the images taken may include but are not limited to:
- Social media or blog posts.
- Gallery of work on my website, social media, online directory, or other.
- Use in advertisements for the purpose of selling or promoting my treatments and services i.e. Facebook or other social media adverts or sponsored posts, google adverts, leaflets, price lists, posters.
- Training purposes
I will not name or ‘tag’ any person or client without written consent. If you wish for any recognisable image or use of your name to be removed from public use please send a written request to me via any method listed on my Contact Me page.
- Cash value gift cards are valid for 365 days from the date of purchase unless otherwise stated. This means that treatments must be carried out within that time period. You may not redeem a gift card for an appointment that takes place after the expiry date.
- Gift cards that were valid during a lockdown period (23rd March – 15th August, 3rd November – 3rd December 2020, and 1st January 2021 – 11th April 2021) will be extended appropriately due to salon closures and restrictions. In the event that future restrictions are put in place, I will extend expiry dates accordingly.
- The balance can be used as payment for multiple treatments or retail products at By Kaylee, until the balance is used or expires, and can be used as part-payment.
- Where a gift card has been used to pay for a deposit to a treatment, the deposit and cancellation terms will apply.
- Special event, treatment specific, and retail specific gift vouchers may have additional or different terms which will be stated at the time of purchase.
- All gift cards are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash value, and change will not be given.
- In the event that the business is permanently closed, any remaining balance on valid and in-date gift cards or vouchers may be eligible for refund
- Gift cards and treatment vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash value.
- Vouchers can only be redeemed for the named treatments and/or products, as stated.
- In the event of a positive patch test result an alternative treatment of a similar value will be offered.
- Vouchers are valid between the dates specified, unused vouchers are not eligible for refund.
- We cannot be held not responsible in the event that a recipients address is entered incorrectly and the gift voucher is delivered to and/or used by someone other than the intended recipient, and no replacement will be provided in those circumstances.
- We are not responsible for vouchers lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in those circumstances.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or voucher.
- Cash value gift card terms are set out above under heading “Gift Cards”
Some personal information is required by me, ‘By Kaylee’ to fulfil your booking. I will not ask for any personal information which is not required to carry out the service you are paying for, and in-line with my policies.
We may collect data about you through a variety of different methods including:
Technical Data from the following parties: Ovatu, RoboVoucher, Mailerlite
Any information held or processed by ‘By Kaylee’ is done so securely and in accordance with GPDR.
If you wish for any or all of your personal data to be deleted, please contact me with your request in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org